After your first adjustment there are a few very important things to follow. We are starting to set joints into motion that have not been moving in months or even years. It is very normal to feel a little sore (please call us if there is excessive soreness). This is what we recommend when applying ice to the effected area. ICE
1. 10 minutes application time, (DO NOT EXCEED 20 MINUTES OR FROSTBITE OR BURN MAY OCCUR).
2. Use only a damp, thin dish towel or tea towel between the ice pack and your skin.
3. Leave the ice pack off for at least an hour or until the skin returns to normal temperature before re-applying.
4. If multiple applications are used throughout a single day, we recommend applications every two hours.
1. DO NOT APPLY PRIOR TO THE USE OF ICE.
2. It is second best when ice is unavailable (work, golf course, etc..).
3. It can be safely applied after the use of ice is complete.
4. It can be used several times a day but watch for skin irritation if used too frequently.
5. It is recommended for use prior to going to bed or retiring for the night.
6. DO NOT APPLY ICE AND BIOFREEZE TOGETHER OR FROST BURN MAY OCCUR.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL (412) 795-2900. WE HAVE 24 HOUR EMERGENCY CARE