We offer an integrative approach that includes thorough evaluation, x-rays, chiropractic adjustment, nutritional counseling, supplements, and rehabilitation. A chiropractic adjustment is often essential to re-establish proper motion in a joint. Reinforcing that newly acquired motion with balance and strengthening exercise trains the joint to handle activities our bodies go through daily, therefore speeding healing time and decreasing the likelihood of future injuries. In short, “Get well faster, stay well longer”.
Some of the types of treatments we offer include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments in the style of Pierce, Logan Basic, Thompson and Diversified.
- Passive and Active Chiropractic
- Passive Solutions / physical therapy / therapeutic activity - Decompression, Electric stimulation (high volt) and specific stretches.
- Active Solutions/Rehabilitation - Includes gait training, proprioceptive strengthening exercise, exercise ball and wobble disc activities, prescribed home exercise regimens in between visits.
- Supplements - We offer Metagenics vitamins, and supplements. The reason is because of the quality of the product, and their rigorous testing, research, and safety practices.
- Decompression/Mechanical traction - Done only if Dr. Nutter thinks it is necessary. Conditions treated with Decompression include: Spinal stenosis, degenerative arthritis in the spine, disc problems, arm or leg pain radiating from the spine, and spondylolisthesis in the lumbar spine.